Your New Title:
Would You Like To?
Create Powerful Bonds
Produce Abundant Laughter
Increase Overall Productivity
Our highly popular team building sessions create powerful bonds, produce abundant laughter and increase overall productivity by immersing players in the exciting world of escape games.
Our games perfectly balance both utilizing each member’s unique skills while requiring them to also work as a team in order to escape a high-pressure environment as fast as possible.
We provide the company with an opportunity to practice and analyze their skills in communication, organization, critical thinking, logic and creative genius in a high-pressure environment…. kind of like your office right?
This is the perfect activity for team building and one they will be talking about around the water cooler for months.
Team Building events are completely customized based on your needs and budget and can be booked for any time or day.
To begin customizing your event, contact Special Events Coordinator, Tom Hopkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 717-683-9274.
- We have a flexible weekday schedule starting as early as 8am.
- We can host groups of up to 70 people.
- We will handle absolutely everything from beginning to end. You just need to show up and have a great time.
- We have a fabulous lounge area loaded with comfortable armchairs and sofas.
- Our space is great for giving presentations, handing out awards or holding meetings before or after gameplay.
- We can provide anything from light refreshments to full catered meals.
What can you learn about your team by playing at Escape Games Live?
- Do the players make a plan or attack haphazardly?
- Do they decide on roles or does someone just take the lead?
- How do the extroverts and the quiet thinkers interact?
- Who has great logical thinking?
- Who can use their imagination to get insights?
- Who has the accuracy to do detailed work without making errors?
- Who thinks quickly and who is systematic, slow but careful?
- Who keeps a positive attitude when things don’t go as hoped?
- How can the team use the skills and traits of every member to succeed?